I am a York St John’s University student, studying Marketing Management, I think in terms of results and objectives, I am enthusiastic, and I work with decisiveness, concentration and conviction. I have a proactive attitude and find positive ways to stimulate and engage with people.
Jun 2017 - Aug 2017
- Take orders and serve food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and act to correct any problems.
- Communicate with customers to resolve complaints or ensure satisfaction.
Jun 2018 - Aug 2016
- As a sales distributor, my main role was to sell First Utility (Gas and electric company) I went to places like Huddersfield, Leeds, etc, to sell their company and sign customers that isn’t with First Utility.
- I have also learned mass amount of skills in terms of the most important of selling any product is to have a good relationship with the customer
Jun 2015 - Aug 2015
• Being a Data Administrator means working on tasks like collecting research material for plans or for new products in the business, then putting them in a spread sheet.
• This role requires a set of knowledge and strong management skills, as knowing how to use spread sheet, my manager would also set tasks for me, as well as being long and time-consuming, I would also need to plan what I am going to do first and what time I will finish doing the activity.
High school teaching assistant
Jun 2017 - Jul 2017
Bishop Young C of E Academy
- During my work experience at Bishop Young, I was helping an ICT class in their needs e.g. helping the teachers in their classes and organising the teachers’ classroom.
Marketing Management Bachelor
Sep 2018 - May 2021
York St John University
Sep 2016 - May 2018
Abbey Grange C of E Academy
Sep 2011 - May 2016
Abbey Grange c of E Academy