I have built my career so far across a range of project management and administration as well as internal communications experience in the educational, transport, not for profit and public sectors. Most recently, I have been working in training and events for higher education teaching providers. I am currently looking for permanent opportunities where I can build on my existing organisational, planning and project management skills. I am especially interested in opportunities in the marketing, communications and heritage sectors.
Temporary administration, reception and communications assignments through Opus Recruitment.
Planning and delivering events including conferences, awards ceremonies and workshops. Sourcing and liaising with venues, responding to delegate booking queries and ensuring successful delivery of events and collating feedback afterwards.
Providing administrative support to the Academic Practice team.
Logistical and administrative support in organising events both on site and at other locations.
• Providing internal communications consultancy and project management services to a range of diverse clients in the retail, utilities, insurance and banking sectors.
• Working closely with the agency team to deliver print, digital and live event solutions in a timely and costly way.
• Ensuring that time and activities are accurately recorded against projects; providing initial costs estimates and tracking budgets, keeping clients informed of progress.
• Writing project proposals, client contact reports, creative briefs and other copy in a style and tone appropriate to the nature of the project.
• Conception and delivery of internal communications campaigns for the Degree Programmes Offices and Career Services departments to students and other internal stakeholders.
• Working with staff and students to promote:
o success stories, including student achievements, recruitment events for LBS and LBS Dubai campus events.
• Sourcing and contributing content for:
o intranet home page news stories
o campus community and Careers Services Twitter feeds
o plasma screens on campus advertising internal events and initiatives
• Sourcing articles and producing monthly Degree Programmes and Career Services staff e-newsletter.
• Setting agenda for monthly Degree Programmes team meetings and creating PowerPoint slides for Associate Dean’s introduction.