Lessicas Limited is a Fitness and Leisure Company operating under the Agility brand and we offer a new concept in indoor fitness parks. Agility offers children, adults and families new ways to play together and keep fit together. Agility York is a 22,000 sqft facility with over 100 linear metres of obstacle course apparatus combined with two studios with the potential to provide a range of unique and exciting fitness classes.
Job Description: Agility is seeking a highly motivated, energetic candidate to lead our Agility Fit programme in York. You will be responsible for developing and managing a range of Agility fitness classes from 5 years to adults. You will uphold and maintain a safe environment for all, will motivate employees to achieve results and will be a Brand Leader upholding the 4 central pillars of Agility which are Safety, Customer Experience, Fun and Energy.
- Develop and range of challenging class programmes based around our unique equipment, each designed to achieve specific objectives.
- Train and support Agility Instructors in delivering fun, safe, and effective training programmes.
- Monitor, review and maintain quality of fitness programs for each Agility Fit Class
- Assist the HR Manager with training and recruitment of new Instructors or promotion from Coach level
- Assist the HR Manager in managing performance review for Agility Instructors
- Coordinate with Instructors on timely development and execution of fitness programs.
- Adhere to safety standards and procedures.
- Ensure fitness facility is kept clean, safe, and organized.
- Ensure fitness equipment and tools are maintained safe and good working condition.
- Work with the compliance manager to schedule regular maintenance and repair works for fitness equipment.
- Recommend and purchase fitness equipment within a budget.
- Coordinate in budge preparation, program evaluation, and policy development for the fitness programme.
- Liaise with the Director and Marketing coordinator to promote new classes on social media platforms, local schools, leaflet drops, local businesses
- Maintain a strong community presence in York through partnership with the local community and businesses – visit schools, sponsorship events
- Develop a minimum of a 6-month master calendar that outlines classes and fitness goals.
- Excellent pace and energy and be highly self-motivated
- Innate ability to inspire a team and communicate effectively
- Flexible – able to adapt to whatever changes they face on a day-to-day basis
- Appreciation of diversity (thought, ethnic, gender etc)
- Ability to project professionalism in every area
- Be able to work a variety of shifts including early evenings and weekends (peak time)
- Level 3 Fitness Instructor or similar
- Track record of designing and delivering effective fitness training programmes
- Confident to deliver training to Agility Instructors