Front of House Team Member
Lessicas Limited is a Family Entertainment Company operating under the Agility brand and we offer a new concept in indoor adventure parks. Agility offers families a safe, fun environment to get fit and exercise together through Obstacle Courses and fitness classes 7 days a week.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide a friendly and enthusiastic service, creating an amazing entertainment experience for all our customers. To ensure all safety and cleanliness standards are met, to always secure the safety of customers and staff. To show an appreciation of, and commitment to the culture and philosophy of Agility.
- Greet and assist customers entering the Ninja area
- Ensure that all Ninjas have a valid waiver, wristband, are wearing grip socks, no loose jewellery and appropriate clothing (no jeans).
- Ensure all customers are aware they are to take part in the safety briefings before entering the Ninja zone
- Ensure that everyone adheres to the Company’s Health and Safety Policies for each activity.
- Monitor cleanliness in all customer facing areas.
- Report any problems or issues to the supervisor or manager on duty.
- Attend to all injured visitors within your designated area and implement first aid as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all organisational policies and procedures, including those for stock control and cash handling.
- Take food and drinks orders whilst paying attention to any specific requirements (dietary) and preferences.
- Prepare beverages following recipes provided by Agility
- Serve beverages and prepared food from The Shack kitchen and café
- Receive and process payments
- Keep The Shack clean and sanitized at all times
- Maintain stock of clean mugs and plates
- Check if brewing equipment operates properly and report any maintenance needs
- Communicate customer feedback to management and recommend new menu ideas
- Complete any other duties as and when requested by a supervisor or management.