We are looking for Duty Manager to be part of the Tokyo Industries family.
What you'll do...
- Motivate and support your team.
- Maintains consistent presence on the restaurant floor.
- Handles preparation of future daily arrivals including daily profile accuracy.
- Opening and closing responsibilities.
- Liaise with other departments to guarantee the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Seeks opportunities to improve the guest experience by seeking feedback and developing strategies to improve department and hotel services.
- Ensures all employees adhere to company health, hygiene, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Help all departments when needed.
- Assist the General Manager to comply with Health & Safety and Fire regulations, training the team and assisting with tests and audits as required.
- Assist the General Manager on any other duties as required.
What we're looking for…
- A friendly and fun personality.
- Current/previous experience in a a similar busy, high-end restaurant environment.
- A willingness to work in a supportive and structured environment.
- Excellent guest service skills with a background of exceeding and maintaining the guests expectations.
What's in it for you...
- Up to 28 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Monthly bonus’.
- Cash tips.
- Excellent discounts across the Tokyo Industries sites.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work.