We a looking for a Kitchen Porter to provide a quality service and supporting role to the Kitchen and Front of House team.
- Undertake all duties as directed by the Senior Kitchen/Chef on duty so as to ensure the cleanliness and correct storage of the Kitchen and its equipment.
- To ensure you adhere too, and follow precisely, weekly and monthly cleaning duties’ lists as directed by Senior Kitchen/Chef on duty.
- Assist as directed in basic food preparation under the direct supervision of Senior Kitchen/Chef on duty.
- Understand and follow correct health, hygiene and safety procedures to ensure welfare of both staff and customers.
- Understand HACCP before using any chemicals or cleaning substances.
- Assist with deliveries into the Kitchen, storing items as necessary.
- Dispose of waste in accordance with procedure, ensuring bin areas and storage areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure floors are cleaned at appropriate intervals during the day.
What we are looking for from you:
- A hard working attitude
- Team work between the kitchen and the front of house team members
- Self-starter who can work with their own without supervision
- Previous experience is not essential but would be advantageous
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK
What's in it for you...
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Up to 28 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent discounts across the Tokyo Industries sites.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.