We are looking for a charismatic Bartenders to shake things up with us as part of the Tokyo Industries Family.
What you'll do...
- This will be a multi-skilled role, that will be predominantly on the bar, supporting with serving guests, on the floor and the bar.
- Setting up and breaking down bar-both behind and the floor.
- Ensuring bar is fully stocked at all time.
- Show your creative skills with cocktail making.
- Assisting with stock system.
- Communicating specials and 86’d items.
- Cash handling and cashing up.
- Assisting with H&S procedures.
- Coffee/tea set up and production.
- Bar prep.
- Maintaining a clean uniform.
- Cleaning of all bar spaces including all areas that the guests will travel.
- Menu input for specials and new cocktail lists.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant health, safety and hygiene standards.
What we're looking for...
- Knowledge of EPOS and stock systems.
- Strong knowledge of cocktails and beverage.
- Barista skills.
- Knowledge of bar/beverage preparation equipment and the latest techniques.
- Strong service skills in bar operations.
- Contacts within the bar industry.
- Cashing up procedures.
- H&S systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of R&B within the market.
- Service expert in all areas of bar disciplines.
- Ability to complete food hygiene documents.
- Understand the importance of following strict allergen procedures.
- Understand the importance of following strict COVID procedures.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Up to 28 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Monthly bonus’.
- Cash tips.
- Excellent discounts across the Tokyo Industries sites.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work.