Situated in the heart of York, we are searching for a committed, proactive and experienced Pastry Chef who would enjoy work in an exciting, fast-paced kitchen.
- Currently work as a Pastry Chef within a high end bakery or restaurant.
- Be trained in traditional and modern patisserie techniques.
- Have a drive to create and develop new items – keeping an eye on current and upcoming trends.
- Have an excellent handle on all areas of food safety and health & hygiene procedures.
- Be looking for a stable career within a successful company with loads of growth potential.
- Cook with some of the finest, high quality ingredients to prepare dishes for the menu we offer.
- Work with a changing and evolving seasonal menu focused on healthy eating.
- Help with planning menus, introduce new ideas.
- Ensure consistent and high-quality delivery of an efficient, cost effective and safe food service and product, correctly managing and leading the kitchen operation.
What qualities we like in our Pastry Chef…
- Passionate for quality food and produce.
- A desire to maintain outstanding levels of customer service.
- Experience working in a high end hospitality environment and the ability to competently run your own section.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent discounts across the Tokyo Industries sites.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.