We are looking for a Chef De Partie to join The Tokyo Industries family.
- Maintain the highest standards of product knowledge. ·
- Be fully conversant on and aligned with our menu, cooking techniques, supplier information and ethos.
- Work in collaboration with the Senior Kitchen Team to create a culture of nurturing, monitoring & celebrating success through creative idea sharing and excellent communication.
- Ability to maintain and follow recipes, standards and guidelines.
- Good health & safety awareness.
- Flair & imagination.
- Participate in targeted training and meetings.
- Be part of a team in a positive and engaged environment and participate in a culture which encourages the highest standards of professional behaviour in the team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Natural team player with effective communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and progress within the industry.
- Food Safety level 2 preferred.
- Safety in regards to COVID practises in the Kitchen.
- Mist be eligible to work in the UK.
What's in it for you...
- Up to 28 days holiday.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent discounts across the Tokyo Industries sites.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.