As a Sous Chef withTokyo Industries you’ll need to make sure our standard of service remains high at all times, ensure your teams sections are running smoothly, keep the atmosphere just right in the kitchen and work with the team to deliver fantastic fresh dishes throughout the day.
Our Sous Chefs must…
- Have a proven track record of delivering managing a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ensure our standard of service always remains high.
- Be able to deliver exceptional dishes in a time pressured environment.
- Be able to inspire, develop and lead a team.
- Assist with the ordering and controlling of stock whilst achieving and reporting profit for your restaurant.
- Make sure all health and safety rules and regulations are followed.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent discounts across the Tokyo Industries sites.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.