We are looking for a Head Chef for our two floor restaurant in St Helens Square, York.
You will be responsible for creating an exciting, seasonal and varied menu for up to 500 covers per day.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced and passionate about creating and producing a seasonal British menu.
- Work closely with the GM.
- Food safety level 3 trained.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Have a positive outlook.
- Able to lead fairly and responsibly.
- Able to hire and train staff competently.
- Look after all Health & Safety aspects for the Kitchen.
- Full allergen knowledge.
- Run the department at a profit.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Safety in regards to COVID practices in the Kitchen.
What's in it for you...
- Competitive salary.
- Up to 28 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent discounts across the Tokyo Industries sites.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.