One to One Recruitment is proud to be working with an established, large yet friendly company called Orbit who are currently recruiting for customer service advisors. This company is an industry specialist based in the heart of Malton, North Yorkshire that works with large water utility providers throughout the UK.
Who are Orbit? What do they do?
Orbit work with customers who have fallen behind with their water payments and are an established industry specialist and their success has resulted in their business growing by over 50% in the last 12 months!
As a Customer Consultant with Orbit you will be responsible for helping our customers resolve this outstanding balance. You will be taking payments and setting affordable and sustainable payment plans suited to the customer but also assessing whether there is any other help or referral your able to offer to help their individual circumstance. You don’t need any technical expertise, but you should have a natural flair for conversation.
The atmosphere at the contact centres is fun, friendly and rewarding with something always going on to entertain and motivate their staff. They offer the best training and support, so can offer opportunities to build a long and happy career.
To be an amazing Customer Service Advisor you will need:
• A professional telephone manner but with a personal approach
• Excellent listening and problem solving skills
• A natural ability to communicate and engage with customers
• Understanding and patience
• The flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment and desire to work in a supportive, fun and friendly team
Some days it can be tough, so you’ll need some resilience. But the satisfaction you will gain from solving a customers’ problem is the main reason our Customer Consultants love coming to work each day.
In return you will receive:
The best training there is to offer including:
• The right IT skills required to update all in-house customer management systems
• The ability to understand our customers’ needs
• Provide you with the knowledge of our industry
Great financial re-compensation and benefits including:
Starting salary of £15,600 (37.5 hours per week)
• 28 days holiday (including 8 bank holiday days). Plus, your Birthday off!!
• Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Automatic sign up to our Employee Assistance programme which allows you access to a 24-hour helpline offered by Health Assured, to support you through any of life’s issues.
Please apply for this role ASAP or call our offices at One to One Recruitment in York for more of an insight into this progressive company and where this role could take you…..