An exciting opportunity has arisen as an Assistant Hotel Manager a brand new opening of Roomzzz York, due to open late summer 2019. Roomzzz York boast 97 luxury Apartments, located on the banks of the River Ouse, and directly next to Rowntree Park.
The Aparthotel has an onsite Gym, Deli, Car Park and excellent staff facilities.
As an Assistant Hotel Manager your role is to support the Hotel Manager and GSA’s in the running of the hotel.
- Manage induction and basic skills training of Reception team.
- Ensure the team is technically efficient and to carry out items of technical training needs.
- Oversee management of all reservations and group bookings.
- Responsible for all daily revenue controls, deductions, refunds and revenue management of the department.
- Guest services such as wake-up calls, telephone messages, information requests etc are professionally and consistently done to maximise guest satisfaction.
- Duty Management of shifts.
- Manage inventory on various 3rd party websites by ensuring they are constantly monitored and updated.
- Carry out daily Housekeeping room checks and to report on any issues arising.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in the hotel industry, ideally in a supervisory role.
- IT Literate.
- A desire to be fully involved in a successful business.
- Organised with the ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic, team-orientated and the ability to successfully work with others.