We are working with a large corporate business in York to find a very special, part-time PA, with a professional manner and a great sense of humour! You will also have excellent organisational and communication skills to support a visually impaired Senior Manager.
Your role will be varied and will involve some of the following:
• Attending and taking minutes of meetings and raising ‘to do’ action points
• Preparing presentations on PowerPoint
• Preparing monthly reports for the Executive Leadership Team
• Preparing paperwork, accompanying the Manager to 121’s and taking notes
• Sending and responding to internal and external emails
• Finding and dialling telephone numbers and email addresses
• Arranging meetings and booking meeting rooms
• Typing reports
• Preparing management information and monthly KPI tracking trend analysis
• Scanning and photocopying documents.
The successful PA for this role will be switched on, team orientated and have the following skills:
In return you will receive great support from a dynamic, fun and inspiring Manager and the opportunity to work within her fantastic, collaborative team. You will be working in modern offices, be able to get involved in company social events, have gym access and all the perks of working for a large corporate business.
This is a long term temporary contract from 1st April 2019 to 6th October 2021, 20 hours per week (flexible) paying £11.25/hr.