YH Training is proud of its reputation of being a leading training provider in the Yorkshire and Humber region. We have over 30 years’ experience delivering high quality training and apprenticeships. Our expert team is committed to assisting you and your business achieve your full potential.
- Business Admin Levels 2, 3 and 4
- Customer Service Level 3
- Performing Manufacturing Operations (PMO) Level 2
- Team Leading Level 2 (for those new to the role)
- Warehousing and Storage Levels 2 and 3
- Business Improvement Techniques Levels 2 and 3
- IT Application Specialist Levels 2 and 3
- IT Professional Level 2
- Assistant Accountant Level 3
- Professional Accounting/Tax Technician Level 4
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Network Engineer Level 4
- Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- Healthcare Support Worker Level 2 (currently delivered to Yorkshire Ambulance Service but available to private ambulance
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3 (for those with more experience)
- Operations/Departmental Manager Level 5
- Retailer Level 2
- Retail Team Leader Level 3
Under the current Apprenticeship funding rules the government pay 90% of the cost and most employers are now required to contribute 10%.
If however you employ less than 50 staff and if the apprentice you employ is aged between 16 and 18 years you will not need to make a contribution.
You would receive a payment (£1,000) towards the additional cost associated with training if, at the start of the apprenticeship, the apprentice is aged between 16 and 18 years old.
We are delighted to support the recruitment of apprentices, we do not charge for this service.
We would also be very happy to look at your existing staff and see how we may be able to assist them too.